Skip to main content

We have installed the ZenDesk PagerDuty integration and configured the API keys. The webhook test seems fine.

When we attempt to sign into the PagerDuty application from ZenDesk it states that for full access to the application we require a different license.

However, we have a professional license, which according to the following pages

https://support.pagerduty.com/docs/zendesk-integration-guide

and also

should be sufficient.

Has anyone else seen this issue or know of a fix? I have opened a support ticket with PagerDuty about this but had no response as yet.

Interestingly when we save permissions preferences for the integration it seems to work ok until we return to the page when we see default permissions. I don’t know if this issue is related.

Hey @mark hall,

As stated in the documents in your message, the Zendesk-PagerDuty integration is available to accounts on Customer Service Professional - it’s not included in the Incident Responde Professional plan.

Could be the case that your company is subscribed for the IR Professional plan only?

Hey @xenda amici - thanks for the response,

How would I be able to check, under subscriptions it just says ‘Professional’. Where can I see if it is Incident Response or Customer Service?

@mark hall I consulted the Sales team and they confirmed that Professional is default for IR, while CSOps would be Customer Service Professional.

@xenda amici Thanks, is CSOps an upgrade to Professional, or is it a totally different product? What are the differences?

Don’t worry, figured this one out. Thanks for your help on this, I was confused as to why it was not working.