Learn more about our July product updates here: What’s New: Updates to Visibility Console, Event Intelligence, Analytics, and More!
* Dependency-Aware Related Incidents
* Gain a better understanding of the breadth and scope of incident impact
* Easily see if dependent services are impacted by related incidents
* Accelerate the mobilization of people and teams, and reduce the time it takes to resolve major, cross-cutting incidents
* View related incidents for both business and technical services directly from the Related Incidents tab
* See the Dependency-Aware Related Incidents demo
* Paused Incident Notification
* Add a pause after alerts are created to let systems self-heal problems before escalating alerts into incidents that notify responders
* Temporarily suspend alerts with the “Pause Notification” event rule action
* Let PagerDuty automatically transition unresolved alerts into incidents that notify responders
* View Suspended Alerts in the alerts table
* Transition Suspended Alerts to “resolved” or “triggered” before the pause time window expires
* Learn more in the Paused Incident Notifications product demo
* New Visibility Console!
* NOC and Central Ops teams can enjoy context at a glance and a real-time consolidated view of service performance that includes advanced filtering and customizable layouts
* Enjoy a single-pane-of-glass view for full context
* Quickly identify patterns and determine if a situation is normal or if an issue is widespread through the Service Activity module
* View the current status of business services via the Status Dashboard Module and expand on business services to reveal impacted supporting service(s)
* Customize the Visibility Console for a shared, consolidated view of what’s going on now and what’s happened over the last 24 hours among central organizations and technical stakeholders
* Learn more and see the new Visibility Console 2.0 in action
* My On-Call Shifts
* Seamlessly view all of your on-call shifts across all schedules and escalation policies, workload, and shift overrides on the web or via the PagerDuty mobile app
* Take a look at the new My On-Call Shifts demo
* My On-Call Shifts Widget
* We’ve reduced the number of steps and clicks it takes to view your On-Call Shifts in the PagerDuty web application
* See when your current upcoming shifts start and end, which schedules and escalation policies you’re a part of, and what you’re always on call for
* Take a look at the new My On-Call Shifts Widget demo
Developer Platform & APIs
* Analytics API (Early Access)
* Get an early look at how you can now efficiently consume raw incident data and associated metrics to deliver customized views and drive improved processes and better business outcomes.
* See the Analytics API in action!
* PagerDuty Rundeck Integration
* PagerDuty communicates with Rundeck over HTTP, utilized webhooks and REST APIs to deliver capabilities that enable you and your team drive quicker resolution and reduce customer impact.
* You can trigger auto-diagnostics or auto-remediation via Rundeck jobs at the start of a PagerDuty incident
* Manually trigger Rundeck jobs from custom actions in the PagerDuty UI at any time during an incident (run health/performance checks, restart a service or server, roll back a deployment, etc.–the possibilities are endless)
* Have actions taken via Rundeck automatically update PagerDuty incident timelines to keep incident records up-to-date and keep everyone informed about actions taken (and results of those actions)
* Read the blog: How PagerDuty and Partner Rundeck Enable Business Continuity For Digital Operations
* View the latest PagerDuty + Rundeck Runbook Automation Demo: Shorter Incidents. Fewer Escalations
* Visit the PagerDuty Rundeck Integration page