Read about PagerDuty’s August 2021 Product Updates.
View product demos, catch a glimpse of our new products, and learn more about how you can:
- Automate and reduce toil
- Prevent customer-impacting issues and innovate faster
- Keep external systems in sync with PagerDuty
- Embrace greater context on-the-go
Enjoy the following new product updates and enhancements:
- Runbook Automation: New features and enhancements to Rundeck Enterprise and Rundeck Community, as well as the following incubating features designed to welcome your feedback:
- Easier-to-digest output data and Ruleset visualization to view workflows through the rule creation process, features
- New Microsoft® Azure node steps to add Cloud Automation to Rundeck workflows
- New ServiceNow® Node Source set-up custom filters
- Event Intelligence: View the PagerDuty Service Graph that clearly defines service and ownership mapping
- Integrations: Keep external systems in sync with PagerDuty via Webhooks V3 and service changes such as service.created, service.deleted, and service.updated
- PagerDuty Mobile App: Now also view change events and service dependencies on the PagerDuty Mobile App for faster triage on-the-go
Note our planned product deprecations:
- August 31, 2021 – The New Service Profile will fully replace the Service Details Page. New capabilities include recent change events, adding and viewing dependencies, and adding runbooks or a communication channel. Learn more here.
- November 13, 2021 – Webhooks V1 will be fully replaced by Webhooks V3 which is now generally available.
- March 31, 2022 – Webhooks V2 will be replaced by Webhooks V3 which is now generally available.