modify email subject

Hi Team,

Is this possible to modify email subject line ?
Current email subject line: [PagerDuty ALERT] You have 1 TRIGGERED Incident (489af)
Requirement: [ENV] [CRITICAL] [SERVER NAME] [Host Out Of Memory]

alerts are triggering from Prometheus integrations.

Thanks in advanced.

It isn’t currently possible to customise notification content. If you’d like to write in to support@pagerduty.com and elaborate on your use-case for custom notifications, we’d be happy to pass your feedback along to our Product team!

Got it. Thanks Thomas for your response.

Is there is a possibility to modify INCIDENT Summary ? As I updated in Alertmanager but it’s not updated in Pager Duty alerts. Below is a Example.

Alertmanger: [ENV] [FIRING] [WARNING] [HOSTNAME] [Swap Memory]
PagerDuty INCIDENT Summary: [[FIRING:1] Swap Memory HOSTNAME warning (ENV)]

Is it possible to make same as Alertmanager ?

Thanks

You may benefit from this Support article which discusses how to add or replace the Summary field using Event Rules: https://support.pagerduty.com/docs/rulesets#add-or-replace-the-summary-field-with-event-rules

Feel free to write in to support@pagerduty.com if you have any questions specific to your use-case!

Is this feature available in Free Trail ? As I did not found.

From Docs: Accounts with Free, Starter (legacy), Team (legacy), and Professional plans will have access to a single global ruleset.

Can you please help where I can access (path to see ruleset) single global ruleset as I am using Free Trail now. Thanks.

Hello,

Yes, you do have access to the feature in the Freemium Plan. Clicking on the Automation option on the Nav bar should lead you there:
Automation->Event Rules

Cheers,