The Onboarding Checklist will guide you through the PagerDuty implementation experience from planning to launch. We’ve identified key milestones in each phase to make sure you’re set up for success. Be sure to reference the links and set clear dates to keep you on track along the way!
The Planning Phase
- Define Goals: Defining Goals and Success Metrics
- Establish User Roles: User Roles in Your Account
- Outline Desired Workflow: Sample Workflows
The Configuration Phase
- Onboard managers: Training Resources for Admins
- Add/import users:
- Create schedules, escalation policies, services, integrations:
- Test configuration: Troubleshooting help? Contact email@example.com
The Launch Phase
- Publish internal wiki pages: Sample Wiki Pages
- Onboard Responder: Training Resources for Responders
- Official Launch: Congrats! You’ve made it!