SURVEY: Transient/Flapping Alerts

Hello PagerDuty Community!

We’re doing some exciting research to better understand flapping/transient alerts and how you as our users currently manage them. So if you’ve ever had to deal with flapping or transient alerts, we definitely want to hear from you!

The survey will take 5 minutes to complete and will help us build a better PagerDuty experience for everyone.

If you’re interested in participating, please follow this link or copy and paste this URL: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SJX7YQZ?email=[email_value]&name=[name_value]

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them in this thread or email uxresearch@pagerduty.com.

Thank you!

Hey,

I can’t finish this survey.

On this page Thank you for taking our survey, I click on Would you like to join the PagerDuty Research Community? YES and NEXT, then you ask me for my name and email address. Click Next and come back to the Thanks you for taking our survey page.

Is it only happening to me ? :thinking:

Hi Jérôme!

I’m really sorry about that! It was a glitch that happened because some changes were made to the survey while you were taking it so it reset the survey. I’ve resolved the issue so you should be good. You don’t have to take the survey again because your response was actually recorded the first time.

Thank you so much for taking the survey, I personally appreciate you! I wish you an incident free future.

Thanks,
Dami

1 Like

It’s all good Dami!

1 Like