Hello Everyone!

Hello, My name is Sayan. I’m a student at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, who is very passionate about Technology in general.

I am a workaholic but when I’m not working, I’m usually sipping up coffee and probably reading a novel. I love to cook, learn new stuff(besides coding), and travel whenever I can.

I’ve always wanted to spread happiness and help people smile through their difficult times, which is one of the reasons for me to join the National Service Scheme(NSS) which is the biggest Public Service Program conducted by the Indian Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.

I love to express myself in writing and also read a lot, it helps keep me updated with the recent world. Therefore I’m a technical blogger at Medium.com and also have a Youtube channel where I share my travel experience.

Hi Sayan -

So nice to meet you and welcome to the Community Forums! We’re really happy you’ve joined!

It sounds like you have a lot going on even on top of your studies, wow!

Where have you enjoyed traveling in your free time?

The work at the NSS sounds really interesting - when you finish with your studies do you think you’ll try and do something with your degree in that kind of sector?

Also - I’d be so curious to know what you’re reading right now. I also read a ton and just started Flights (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36885304-flights) I wonder if you might like it too since it’s about travel!

Again, we’re happy you’re part of the PagerDuty Community! Thanks for joining :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Amanda