Are you ready to boost collaboration across engineering, support, and business teams? This February, we released version 2.0 of the PagerDuty ↔ Salesforce Integration. The new package is live in the Salesforce AppExchange, and has been upgraded with easier configuration, more dynamic information, and functionality to take decisive action that will help your customers.
- Collaborate across entire organizations with a bidirectional sync across all Salesforce objects
- Rich context will provide visibility into ongoing incidents by syncing comments, priority, and urgency to PagerDuty
- Mobilize teams from within Salesforce so that different users can work where they are and still contribute to incident response and stakeholder updates
- Configure the integration faster with the ability to import, export, and copy rules
- More secure credential storage via oAuth
How can I upgrade from version 1.x and preserve my rulesets?
- Login as a Salesforce admin and search for the PagerDuty app in the AppExchange
- Click Get it Now to download the most recent version of the app
- Login to your PagerDuty account, and then click on Configuration → Extensions
- Reference this Integration Guide to configure the integration
- When + New Extension, select Salesforce (oAuth Flow) from the list of extensions
- After testing the integration, you can safely remove “Salesforce” extensions that aren’t using oAuth
Professional, Unlimited, Enterprise editions with API access enabled
Business, Digital Operations