How to get Conference Bridge details in get incident API Call

If incident have conference Number and URL set then those are visible as conference bridge details.

Such details won’t be visible in get Incident API call.

We find one way to read that information via List API call, but that is not taking incident Id input so there are chances that multiple incidents will return with that API call, and we have to manually filter out our desired entity to get Conference bridge.

So our request is , is there any way we can directly get conference bridge details via Get incident API call ?

HI there,

Thanks for reaching out on community.

Check out this field here under ‘get_incidents’ uyou can “include” a conference_bridge reference.

Let me know how that looks on your side or if I missed the mark on the question.

John

Here my question is different.

https://api-reference.pagerduty.com/#!/Incidents/get_incidents will give that details but as I said earlier that API is list incidents so based on filters it will give incidents list. Now question is there are chances that multiple incidents will return with that API call, and we have to manually filter out our desired entity to get Conference bridge.

So my actual question is can get incident API call which is https://api-reference.pagerduty.com/#!/Incidents/get_incidents_id have that detail so that I can directly get conference details for given incident ID.

Hello,

Ah I see, thanks for that. I am afraid at the moment this is not something we can offer on the Incidents side, I have however taken your feedback and passed this along as a feature suggestion to the product team.

Sorry we can’t help you out with this now but let me know if theres anything else on your mind!
John

Same request I have for channel.details

For this also, List incident will have information but not get Incident API call.

Hello @hardik,

I tried an experimental API call and it looks like the get incident endpoint also supports Includes, i.e. one can add a parameter include[]=services to the query string after GET /incidents/INCIDENT-ID and the API will include the full service object inside of the incident object in the response.

However, when I tried to include conference bridge details, it returned with a null value in the conference_bridge property in both the index endpoint and the individual resource endpoint.

To address this, I’ve escalated it to the engineering team that owns this service so that we will work on fixing this behavior.

Cheers,
-Demitri