Why did the PagerDuty app turn rainbow colors today?

June 1st 2022 the PagerDuty app background turned rainbow colored today. I know what you are doing, I need to use this app for work and I’m not ok with this being hoisted on me. Please change the color scheme back to normal.

1 Like

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have temporarily changed our logo to rainbow colors for the month of June to celebrate inclusivity during LGBT Pride Month. We do not have the ability to change the logo to the green version on per-account basis at this time. We will be changing our logo back to our standard green version at month’s end. In the meantime, I will pass your feedback onto our team.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. If not, I will close this support ticket.

Thank you,

I agree, give an option to opt out.

1 Like

Hello Ben, thank you for your feedback, we’ll pass it to our team.

Kind regards,

Please, please, please I beg you to give us the option to KEEP the Rainbows :rainbow:

3 Likes

Hello Paul, I also understand and appreciate your feedback. We’ll pass it along to the team.

Cheers,

Thanks to PagerDuty for supporting the LGBTQ+ community! Love is love!

2 Likes

We agree wholeheartedly with John. It is our position that PagerDuty should be able to create whatever culture you deem to be the best for your organization, but it is presumptuous to impose it on us.

We are in the process of looking to other vendors to replace PagerDuty, primarily because of the forced adoption of your “pro-woke” agenda.

We use this service in emergencies. I was just screaming at my monitor for 10mins because i couldn’t find the icon i generally click on to silence alarms. This is an awful thing to change on people and you should be ashamed. Any 1st year student who’s taken an HCI class will tell you that you never change the controls of a system. If I was in an aircraft and you randomly flipped the colors of a switch one day, you risk crashing the plane. fuckin hell. im done