The rumors are true!
Okay, well, they are technically still in the rumor stage - but the word on the street is that Pagey is going to launch a special recognition program for all their community friends in a few months.
While we can’t spill all of the beans quite yet, we’ve got a super sweet deal to tide you over!
Join the PagerDuty online forums, say “hello!” with a quick intro, and we’ll hook you up with some sweet Pagey stickers. It’s that simple! You will also be one of the first to know when Pagey can share all the details about their recognition program. Good stuff!
How to Get Your Stickers (in 10 minutes or less!)
- Create a profile if you don’t already have one.
- Fill out your profile and upload an avatar
- Introduce yourself to the community by creating a new topic in the Introductions category
- Tell us where to send your stickers
That’s it! Sit back and relax, you’ll get your stickers in about a month.
Oh yeah, one more thing… You actually have to say something meaningful about yourself; simply posting “I like stickers” or “testing” won’t do it. Introductions tell the community who you are, not just that you like stickers and free stuff!
Good luck! We look forward to getting to know you in PagerDuty Community.
- You do not have to be a PagerDuty customer to qualify, but you must have an active account on community.pagerduty.com.
- You need to fill out your profile (doesn’t have to be completely filled out, but it can’t be blank) and have a custom avatar (doesn’t have to be a photo of you, but you can’t use the default monogram).
- You must create a new topic in the Introductions category introducing yourself to the PagerDuty Community. See our tips and other people’s intros if you aren’t sure where to start.
- We’ll send them out via USPS First-Class Mail within a month. We can’t make special arrangements with any other mail couriers for you.
- We’re not responsible for sticker packs being undeliverable or lost due to incorrect address information being provided, mail courier error, etc.
- Only one (1) sticker pack per member. Stay tuned for how you can get more free stickers and swag in the future!
- Any mention of pets in your introduction requires you to include a photo of said pet or a link to their Instagram account (they have one, right? ).
- Unofficial rules can be modified at any time with or without notice.