Read about the PagerDuty’s September 2021 Product Updates.
View product demos, catch a glimpse of our new products, and learn more about how you can:
- Automate processes and tasks via new Runbook Automation updates
- Collaborate within and across teams and perform incident actions live in Slack and Microsoft Teams
- Proactively and quickly solve customer-impacting incidents and improve collaboration between customer service teams and engineering teams with the PagerDuty App for Salesforce Service Cloud
- View upcoming live and past recorded PagerDuty Product and Developer Community and Advocacy Team-led webinars and events
Enjoy the following new product updates and enhancements:
- Runbook Automation
- The latest Rundeck 3.4.4 release includes new cloud infrastructure plugins for cloud automation at scale, a UI-based ruleset designer, and new accessible colors. VIew the Rundeck Ruleset Designer Demo.
Stakeholder Updates in ChatOps - View the Stakeholder Updates in ChatOps Demo
PagerDuty App for Slack - Create Slack channel connections to PagerDuty services and/or teams, toggle which incident updates appear in-channel, filter channel incident notifications based on urgency or priority, view and manage workspace connections, set priority and responder updates, and create and revoke workspace tokens.
PagerDuty App for Salesforce Service Cloud - Instantly update customer service agents on critical customer-impacting issues and enjoy the new status dashboard and console that now exists directly within Service Cloud. View the PagerDuty, Salesforce Service Cloud, Slack: Proactive Case Escalation & Slack-First Intelligent Swarming demo
Note our planned product deprecations:
- November 1, 2021 – Slack V1 will sunset. Visit the Slack V2 Integration Guide
- November 13, 2021 – Webhooks V1 will be fully replaced by Webhooks V3 which is now generally available
- March 31, 2022 – Webhooks V2 will be replaced by Webhooks V3 which is now generally available
Join us for upcoming webinars and events or view our past events:
PagerDuty Pulse - You can catch up on all of our latest product demos on demand combined within a playlist via the Q1 + Q2 PagerDuty Pulse if you missed it last time!
PagerDuty Community Twitch Stream - The PagerDuty Community Twitch Stream launched last month. You can: