Read about the PagerDuty’s December 2021 Product Updates.
View product demos, catch a glimpse of our new products, and learn more about how you can:
- Automate Everywhere to reduce toil and lag for teams so that they can focus on innovation and activities that help grow the business
- Deliver flexibility and connectivity required to adapt to each team’s unique tech stack, culture, and processes through new noise reduction, root cause analysis, and automation
- Connect Everything to better manage complex digital ecosystems of services, infrastructure and customer-facing experiences and know how services connect and impact each other
Enjoy the following new product updates and enhancements:
- Runbook Automation
Rundeck Actions (now Generally Available): Automate Incident Resolution inside PagerDuty and reduce toil with PagerDuty Rundeck actions, which connects responders to automated diagnostics and remediations for common recurring problems directly in the PagerDuty incident response workflow. View the Rundeck by PagerDuty - Speed Up Resolution Times with Automated Diagnostics.
Rundeck Cloud is now available as a fully managed cloud service. View the blog
- Event Intelligence
Probable Origin - Available in early access, Probable Origin provides incident responders with suggestions of incidents and services along with their percentage likelihood to be the origin point of an active incident. It uses data science to analyze past occurrence patterns over the prior six months to recognize the recurring pattern and occurrence of cascading incidents.
Auto-Pause Incidents - Remove excess noise from flapping or transient alerts at the simple click of a button.
Event Orchestration - Cut down on manual event processing to help improve operational efficiency and reduce toil. Currently available for early access. Create custom logic to enrich, modify, and control routing of events to the right teams based on event conditions at scale. Combine nested event rules with machine learning and targeted automation that can trigger actions (diagnostic and remediation actions).
To learn more about our latest Event Intelligence capabilities, you can enjoy the Demo & Product AMA: What’s New in Event Intelligence**
- Incident Response & On-Call Management
- Service Graph - Instantly discover, map, and visualize business and technical service dependencies across the digital ecosystem. Teams can view service health, assess an incident’s full extent of impact to technical services and the business, troubleshoot and zero in on probable cause incidents, and perform incident actions such as escalate incidents to another responder or team, and resolve incidents.
View the Dynamic Service Graph demo
Service Standards - Account owners can configure and enforce best-practice standards for managing their services at scale without slowing down innovation. Teams can easily define, share, and track service configuration criteria according to their needs and can view for each service 1) whether defined service standards have passed or failed 2) The number of service standards met out of the total number defined.
Global Search - Enter search criteria to quickly retrieve incident, alert, services, and schedules in a centralized location. Select filter and sort parameters, as well as a desired date range to further refine search results.
- PagerDuty App for Datadog - Status Dashboard by PagerDuty & Incidents by PagerDuty Widgets - View the enhanced app that now includes the new Status Dashboard by PagerDuty Widget and Incident Dashboard by PagerDuty Widget. You can also manually trigger PagerDuty incidents from within Datadog, view the current status of business services and corresponding impacted business services, view up to 20 high urgency and active incidents, take actions like acknowledge and resolve PagerDuty incidents, and view incident lists, individual incident details, and service dependencies with just a single click.
View the demo
- PagerDuty App for Salesforce Service Cloud - View the status dashboard and command console directly within Salesforce Service Cloud as an empowered agent who can resolve cases end to end - escalate to the right technical response teams. The app streamlines communication between response, engineering, customer service, and stakeholder teams across the organization.
View Justin Shie’s PagerDuty App for Salesforce Service Cloud Full-Case Ownership Demo
- Product Deprecations
Note our planned product deprecations:
- March 31, 2022 – Webhooks V2 will be replaced by Webhooks V3 which is now generally available.
- Major Product Launch
- [date=2021-12-07 timezone=“America/Los_Angeles”]Catch the latest PagerDuty Fall 2021 Launch Webinar available on demand that showcases PagerDuty’s latest product capabilities that help automate incident response to accelerate critical work.