Week start hardcoded on Sunday

/forum/t/still-hardcoded-week-start-sunday/310 was submitted on April 1st 2019 and there was another task for unlocking week start at Sunday in 2017 - is there any chance to do something about it in near future?

2 Likes

Hi Zbigniew!

Our Product team confirmed that they will be exploring more ways to make schedules more flexible to accommodate needs such as your request this coming year.

This was first reported in 2017. It’s now 2021.

See:

Given the difference between weekend and weekday for scheduling, there is a clear usability issue here, but I am concerned that this is not communicated well back, as I would have expected 5 years to be enough time to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out on our community page. We realise this is a popular change people would like to see and again, I will add your +1 to this, sorry its not been something we’ve been able to pick up yet, but do let us know if you have any questions.

John

1 Like

5 years and no improvement in a small feature request. Please listen to your users more while prioritisation!

3 Likes

How can this be so hard?
Does PagerDuty completely ignore their international customers?

4 Likes

any news about this @pagerduty ?

it is really annoying and tiring to shift the days in my mind in the calendar view every time…

Hey, this is a common source of mistakes for us.

Localized start of a week (Monday in Europe) seems like a feature you could deliver in four years.

It’s also used in many anglophone countries (non-US / CA), so your mates in UK and AUS would probably appreciate this too.

+1 to this request. Even though I live in the US I’d prefer to see a week starting on Monday rather than Sunday.
It’d be great if it could be configurable on user level.

Hi! Any news on this 6 y/o request?

I also happened to live outside US, so I’d prefer Monday as the first day.

Hello Denis @denis.4,

I checked with the product team and the status of this request is under investigation. While there is no ETA for its deployment, you can try using the web calendar feed to view PagerDuty coverage in your own calendar as a workaround.

Was this helpful?

• YES :+1:
  • NO :-1:

0 voters