The Onboarding Checklist will guide you through the PagerDuty implementation experience from planning to launch. We’ve identified key milestones in each phase to make sure you’re set up for success. Be sure to reference the links and set clear dates to keep you on track along the way!
The Planning Phase
- Define Goals: Defining Goals and Success Metrics
- Establish User Roles: User Roles in Your Account
- Outline Desired Workflow: Sample Workflows
The Configuration Phase
Onboard Admins and Managers
Add your Users to an On-Call Schedule
Add your On-Call Schedules to an Escalation Policy
Set up Services and Integrations
Test your Configuration
The Launch Phase
- Onboard Responder: Training Resources for Responders
- Publish Internal Wiki Pages: Sample Wiki Pages
- Official Launch: Congrats - You’ve made it!