Code BEAM SF is the rebranded Erlang & Elixir Factory San Francisco. This is North America’s biggest, and longest running conference that covers both Erlang and Elixir. The conference focuses on looking ahead, discovering the future of the Erlang ecosystem.
Code BEAM SF offers OTP, Elixir, Phoenix, and RabbitMQ training courses, as well as certification exams and a host of talks from leaders and innovators in the community, including:
- Jose Valim, author of Elixir, who will be keynoting!
- Renee Orser, VP of Engineering at NS1, will also join us as a keynote speaker!
- Miriam Pena, voted one of the women to watch in tech by Women 2.0
- Ayanda Dube, RabbitMQ lead
- Anna Neyzberg, co-founder of ElixirBridge
- Hannah Howard, programmer and life long iconoclast
- Andrea Leopardi, Elixir core team member, developer and advocate
- Lukas Larsson, Erlang VM core committer
- Cees de Groot, who will discuss Clixir - mixing C and Elixir code
- … and more!
Learn more about the conference, and the 2019 speakers: https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sf-2019/#Speakers
What: Code BEAM SF 2019
When: 28 February - 01 March 2019
Where: Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco
How to attend:
Attend the conference
Secure an early bird rate ticket to the conference by Thursday 17 January. You can find out more and register here.
We are pleased to announce that Code BEAM SF 2019 is implementing a diversity scheme. The goal of the programme is to increase diversity of attendees and offer support to those in the tech community who would not otherwise be able to attend the conference. The deadline for applications is 3 February 2019. Recipients will be notified on a rolling basis, no later than 8 February 2019.
Code BEAM SF offers a 50% discount to students. To learn more, email email@example.com from your academic email address to get a unique discount code.
Bring the whole team along! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group discounts.
If you want your company to join WhatsApp, Brex, and The RealReal and support the BEAM community, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com about community support and sponsorship.
We hope to see you at Code BEAM SF!