PagerDuty's application for Microsoft Teams

hi Maya. Thanks for contacting us. Sure I’d be interested to hear more about the new options with MS Teams.

Best wishes,

Sam

Yes please although can’t see a way to DM you :thinking:

Mya,
I’d like to be included, please: kmoor@twincentric.com

hi Mya,
yes im interested. how do I send you a direct message?

I am interested in participating in this integration. We already have the integration in use and look forward to see the enhancements.

Would like to participate.

The board won’t let me start a DM.

Hello I also am interested and can’t seem to figure out the direct messaging on the forum - the new message button seems to evade me.

If you could send me a message I’ll reply with my email – thank you!!

Alex

Hi Mya,

I’m curious about this, please let me know more kimo.diaz@arthrex.com.

Yes this is something that we would be interested in participating in.

-Dan

Hi Mya,

I’m interested in participating. When we moved from Slack to Teams a while back, the lack of Bidirectional support in your Teams integration was almost enough to force us to look for other solutions.
I’m glad PagerDuty has a better integration in the works.

Best,

Jon

jbruce@fullymanaged.com

image795041.png

Hey – Is this a good way to respond; I’d be very interested in being included in the beta.

E-mail:
atessier@investpsp.ca

Regards,

Alexandre

Hey Troy! Happy to get you setup with a Demo. Look out for an email soon on next steps.
~Mya

Hey Andrew! I’d be happy to sign you up. Please send me your email via the direct message I started with you.

Hello! Just sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! Just sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! I sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! Just sent you a direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hi Debra! That is great to hear. A third party previously built an application for PagerDuty with minimal functionality. This application is owned and managed by PagerDuty. To gain access to new features, you will need to migrate to the new application.

Would you be interested in installing and setting up the new PagerDuty application during early access?

Hello! I started a private direct message with you. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! No Problem. Just sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.