PagerDuty's application for Microsoft Teams

Hello! Just sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! Just sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! I sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! Just sent you a direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hi Debra! That is great to hear. A third party previously built an application for PagerDuty with minimal functionality. This application is owned and managed by PagerDuty. To gain access to new features, you will need to migrate to the new application.

Would you be interested in installing and setting up the new PagerDuty application during early access?

Hello! I started a private direct message with you. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! No Problem. Just sent you a private direct message. Feel free to send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

Hello! Just sent you a private direct message. Please send me your email there and I’ll reach out shortly with more details.

This is perfect @AlexandreTessier. I’ll be emailing you shortly.

Hello we would Like to try this for sure. My email is luke.furrow@corp.xplornet.com

Thanks!

Hi Mya, please count me in too.

anton.sergienko@team.telstra.com

Hi Mya, we’re interested in having a look at this - how can I send you my email address?

If it’s not too late, I’m intested, @mking1! tros@paypal.com

Hi Mya,

I’m eager to be included. Please email me at matt.braunstein@animallogic.ca.

Sincerely,
Matt

We would like to test it.

Very interested - david.heinz@wynnlasvegas.com

Hi Mya, I would be interested in this integration.
Thank you!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thanks to everyone that participated in Early Access program and to others that expressed interest.

PagerDuty’s Application for Teams will be available via the marketplace app store the week of May 18th. Please look out for another Community Post with more details.