Early Access is Closed.
Thanks to everyone that participated in Early Access program. PagerDuty’s Application for Teams will be available via the marketplace app store the week of May 18th. Please look out for another Community Post with more details
HI! I’m Mya, one of the product managers here at PagerDuty, and I would like to personally invite you to participate in the Microsoft Teams early access program. This program is open to all current PagerDuty customers on all price plans.
PagerDuty for Microsoft Teams allows users to drive real-time operations, collaborate with one another, and perform PagerDuty incident actions like trigger, view, acknowledge, and resolve directly in Teams.
- Create bidirectional integration between PagerDuty and Microsoft Teams
- Quickly view pertinent incident details for faster resolution
- Acknowledge, Resolve, and Add Note buttons that respect user permissions
- Empower users to easily raise incidents through a bot command
- A PagerDuty Admin or Account Owner account to complete authorization
- Ability to download and install an application into Microsoft Teams.
- Participate in product surveys or interviews
If you would like to participate in the early access program, please direct message me with your email.
April 27, 2020 Update:
Signing Beta Agreement is no longer required to participate.