Pagerduty SSO + Confluence Integration

Our company currently only allows SSO into Pagerduty. I was wondering if there was a way to integrate the on call schedule with Confluence with SSO? Currently it looks like from the confluence side there is only support for user/pass authentication.

Not to my knowledge. You might explore the webcal/iCal feeds for users/schedules and import those into a calendar that you could embed within Confluence. Alternatively, you could use our REST APIs to pull data for schedules or on-calls and push into same or similar.

Thanks for the response, I’ll write back if I find a useful automated solution.

I realize that this is a rather old thread, but I thought I’d post a workaround that worked for me in this situation and might help others. If your organization uses Google apps, it’s possible to copy the webcal link from within PagerDuty (using a process similar to what’s described in the PagerDuty docs) and add it to Google Calendar. Once it’s in there, you can go to the settings, get an iframe URL and embed it in Confluence within an iframe. It’s rather indirect, but it seems to work. It’s possible that other calendaring systems (Office 365, etc.) might allow you to do the same thing.

1 Like