The PagerDuty University team leads a live PD 101 training every two weeks to give new managers and responders an opportunity to learn PagerDuty best practices. The training lasts one hour and includes Q&A.
Register for the next training here!
Who should attend?
- Incident responders
- Account owners
- New Users
- Folks in a trial
- Invite users to your account
- Create schedules and overrides
- Set up escalation policies
- Configure services and integrations
- Utilize extensions and API access keys
- Add teams
- Respond to incidents
- Manage user profiles