OpenAPI / Swagger spec for REST API?

I’ve been looking at the Pagerduty API Reference and can’t seem to find the Swagger / OpenAPI spec file. I see there has been discussion about this issue before:

However the link referenced in that topic appears to be broken. I simply get a 404 when querying for it. How can I access an up-to-date spec for the API?

A work around is to take the Postman collection from the api-reference page and visit apimatic.com, sign up for a trial account, and use this to convert the postman collection export to openapi v3 json file (or desired format). I was able to do this and import into another API tool (Insomnia) successfully.

2 Likes

Hi Anthony,

I’m afraid the Swagger v2 spec for the REST API was a hackday project here which wasn’t supported and has since been removed.

There is progress on something which should work as a replacement which I can reply back here to update you on once released. I’m afraid I can’t speak to when exactly this will be, but it should not be long!

Following up here Anthony - the API spec is now available here: https://github.com/PagerDuty/api-schema

Doug

1 Like