Hello Community Friends!
We have some exciting news to share with you about our community forum. Coming in April, we are making some big changes; our community platform, and how you will interact and engage with other community members is going to be new and (in our opinion) improved.
You will still be able to post discussion topics, ask support questions, share feature requests, and stay up-to-date with what’s going on with PagerDuty!
The purpose of this change is to build an online environment for our community that is more engaging and has more options for members to post, learn and interact with us.
Here are some reasons to continue logging in to look out for our update!:
- Fun challenges that earn you cool swag
- Page it to the Limit Podcast
- Answers to your product or support questions
- Contribute to our Developer Platform and Integrations
- Expert-level, in-depth, and practical Ops Guides
- Early access to new features
- Rewards! You can pick from a collection of stickers, t-shirts, and more by completing challenges
If you have any questions please reach out, but don’t worry, we’ll keep sharing updates as we get closer to launch. We’re happy to talk with you!
- Alexa, Community Engagement Program Manager