Issue Creating Meeting from Microsoft Teams

I am having an issue when creating a meeting from a Microsoft Teams notification. When I click create meeting, I get a message that says

All current responders with linked PagerDuty accounts will be added automatically.
Add PagerDuty app to the new meeting chat to enable incident actions. For additional help, view integration guide

Then when I click confirm Pagerduty sends me a card that says:

To create Incident Channel, you need to authorize your Microsoft Teams user. You’ll have to do it only once.
Authorize

When I click authorize, it goes out to my SSO and I get the message below: image

I am the account owner for Pagerduty, and I own the MS Teams Team, I have also had a Teams admin try this, and he gets the same message. If I click Return to application without granting consent, I get this:

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get past these errors?

Hi, David!

We’ve pushed out an update to the PagerDuty app in Teams. If your Teams admin updates the app, you should be able to create a meeting as expected.

Hannah

I got the same error just last week and we’ve only just installed the PD app in MS Teams. So could something else be the problem for us?

Thanks
Chris

I am also getting this same error. We installed the app around December of '21. Can you give the version number that this was fixed in? I see we have version 1.1.0 when looking at the app details on the MS Teams app store.

Hello, I am running a PoC of the Intergration with MS Teams, and we got stuck at this same issue. PagerDuty unable to “create a meeting” in Teams. I see an answer has not been provided and would like to know if anyone can answer the following:
I spoke with our Microsoft Admin team and they need to know what is the API call that PagerDuty is doing to Teams when you click on “Create a Meeting” button, and what type of configuration is required on Microsoft side so that PagerDuty is able to create the Meeting call. When we looked at the documentation in PagerDuty/Teams integration it is not sufficient to determine what exactly needs to be done at Microsoft side to get this working:

Can you please provide an answer to this question so that I can get the local Microsoft Admin team to work on it?

Hello, After my last inquiry, I was able to fix my problem. All that is needed is for MS Teams administrator to provide MS Graph API access to the PagerDuty app installed in Teams. Once granted I was able to Create a Meeting without issues. Attached is a screen shot.