We’re working on moving to zabbix from an old legacy monitoring system, and one thing that was essential for us was having Acknowledgements in PagerDuty show up in the monitoring system.
So we wrote it: https://github.com/sonic-com/pagerduty2zabbix
- PD incident ack -> zabbix event ack
- PD incident un-ack -> zabbix event un-ack
- PD trigger (creation) -> zabbix comment of link to the incident in PD
- PD incident note -> zabbix event comment
- PD incident resolved -> zabbix event close attempt
- PD incident priority update -> zabbix event severityupdate
Anybody want to help test it out?
Caveat: not designed for super high alert volumes (it’s a perl CGI).
Also, in my testing it only works if the PD integration is the generic “events api v2”; the “zabbix” branded integration seems to make the dedup_key silently vanish and it’s needed for this.