The PagerDuty University is pleased to announce our upcoming Event Intelligence 101 webinar on March 10, 2022 at 11am EST. Join this dedicated training on Event Intelligence, our add-on product (built-in for teams on Digital Operations plans) designed for teams struggling with alert fatigue and slow, painful incident response.
In this training course, we’ll go in-depth on how Event Intelligence features can help you reduce system noise, quickly troubleshoot issues, and remove manual toil — all in the name of speedier resolution. Our PagerDuty University trainers will share best practices on how you can use Event Intelligence to not only reduce system noise but also provide critical situational awareness during an outage.
This session will:
- Provide an overview of Event Intelligence and how streamlines your incident response process
- Discuss methods for noise reduction, including Auto-Pause Incident Notifications (Early Access) and Intelligent Alert Grouping
- Explore how to leverage Change Events, Probable Origin, and more for quick root-cause analysis
- Learn ways to use Event Rules and Orchestrations to build custom logic and create nested rules to harness the power of automation
Come prepared with questions for our LIVE Q&A!
Who should attend?
- Incident responders
- Account owners
- Anyone with access to Event Intelligence
- Those in an Event Intelligence Trial/Looking to Trial