March is Women’s History Month. In recognition of the amazing women who work at PagerDuty, our customers, and within our community, we’re running a series of discussion panels the week of March 7. Join us on our Twitch channel or our Twitter account for these live events!
Learn more on our blog.
- Monday, March 7, 2pm EST / 11am PST: discussion with Roshan Kindred, PagerDuty’s Chief Diversity Officer.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2pm EST / 11am PST: SRE panel discussion with Jess Ritter of PagerDuty and Brittany Woods of H&R Block
- Wednesday, March 9, 2pm EST / 11am PST: Software Development panel with Hannele Kormano, Neha Wadhwa, Julianna Green, and Santhoshi Shankar, all from PagerDuty engineering!
- Thursday, March 10, 2pm EST / 11am PST: Security and Compliance panel discussion with Neha Gupta of PagerDuty, Sarah Gori of ScaleSec, Tanisha L. Turner of Elastic, and Priscilla Aubrey of GitHub!
- Friday, March 11, 3pm EST / 12pm PST: Product Management and Product Marketing panel discussion with Mya King, Vivian Chan, and Julia Nasser of PagerDuty.
Follow our channels so you never miss out!