Not sure what to write? Here are some suggestions to help you get started:
:pagerduty: Work & On-Call Life
- Your first page - what happened and what you learned
- Interesting implementation of PagerDuty alerting (i.e. having a baby, saving rainforests, etc.)
- Aha moments - realizations that helped you reach your goals and advance your career
- Places you’ve been and what you were there for (i.e. family vacay, personal getaway, going to school as a student or teacher)
- Things you did and loved/hated, or regret not doing
- Challenges you faced (i.e. lost passports, stories about getting lost, expensive mistakes, etc.)
- Things you learned - about traveling, the places you went, the cultures you experienced, or as a student
- What you taught & how you became a teacher abroad
- Foodies - your top restaurants, food trucks, etc. from your travels and at home. Where would you take family, friends, or coworkers visiting your city?
- Fitness - how does your workout compare to RBG’s?
- Artists/Photographers - share your work and favorite tools
- Developers - how you got into programming, where people can find your projects/published apps
- Favorite songs/movies/shows
- Best concert you’ve ever been to, or number of concerts you’ve been to if it’s impressively high